The call for CVEC projects is launched for this new season! Since 2018, the Student and Campus Life Contribution has made it possible to fund projects to improve student and campus life in the areas of hospitality, social support, health and prevention, culture and sports.
Who is it for?
- Associations (Axis 2)
- Higher education institutions that are not subject to the CVEC (Axis 2)
- Higher education institutions that receive the CVEC in order to co-finance shared projects for the benefit of Parisian student life (Axis 3)
It is possible to submit more than one project during a call for CVEC projects.
What kind of projects?
Your project must be aimed at Parisian students and deal with the following subjects
- Health and prevention
- Student welcome
It is recommended to have another source of complementary funding.
How to propose a project?
Fill in the project form corresponding to your situation, as well as the attached documents:
- Association: CVEC_Project Axis 2 - Association and appendices(Appendix - Third party form + Appendix - RGPD)
Non-affected institution whose students pay the CVEC when they register: CVEC_Project Axis 2 - Non-affected institution and appendices(Appendix - Third party form + Appendix - RGPD).
- CVEC recipient institution and wish to build a project in co-financing: CVEC_Project axis 3 - recipient institution and annexes(Annex - Third party form + Annex - RGPD).
- Service of the Crous de Paris ? Go to the Intranet of the Crous de Paris (Axe 1).
Return the project form with the annexes by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: October 23, 2022
Attach a detailed budget, a more detailed description of your action, and a bank account number
Consult the guide to the call for projects for information on ineligibility criteria.
2022-2023 Committee Schedule
- Back to school 2022
- Winter 2023
- Spring 2023
Each project will be examined by the Crous de Paris commission which will give an opinion.
Do you have questions about the CVEC? Consult our page " Find out about the CVEC " .
The RATP is recruiting 240 receptionists for a 9 to 10 month student job, starting in October and working part-time (12 to 24 hours a week, on 4-hour shifts).
Take part in a student job dating event and join the RATP teams!
Friday, September 30 and Saturday, October 1
Maison de la RATP (54 quai de la Rapée, 75012 Paris)
On the program
Welcome and video presentation of the mission
Exchange with the videos
Missions of the receptionist
Position and Missions:
- You inform, inform and guide customers (schedules, routes, ...)
- You will promote and enhance new services by accompanying our clients in the use of digital tools
- You accompany our customers to the automats
- You manage the flow in the whole station/station
- You are present and visible at the gates, at the control lines and in the exchange rooms
Expected competencies at the end of the initial 3-day training :
Knowing the players and the online organisation in order to find your way around your professional environment
Understanding what is expected in terms of service relations in order to adopt a quality commercial posture
Advising customers on the right ticket and accompanying them during their purchase
Guiding customers during their journeys responding to their requests for information and using this exchange to promote new RATP services
Moving around and positioning themselves in spaces in complete safety
Presenting a positive image of RATP in all circumstances
You are at least 18 years old, you have obtained the baccalaureate and you are currently a student.
You are smiling, welcoming, commercial, helpful, you have a sense of contact and interpersonal skills.
You are able to express yourself in English or in another foreign language.
Region: Ile de France
Type of contract: CDD
Duration: 9 to 10 months
Salary: SMIC hourly (11.15€ gross/hour)
Schedule: 4-hour shifts
Monday to Saturday (days and hours vary depending on the station)
- Weekdays: 7am-11am and/or 4pm-8pm
- Saturday: 8am-12pm and/or 12pm-4pm and/or 4pm-8pm
Possibility to choose 3 to 6 shifts per week as well as the schedule (morning or afternoon) on the same line (metro or RER).
Mandatory 3-day initial training (several slots available)
Equipment: uniform provided, loan of a tablet, service card allowing you to travel on the entire RATP network during your contract.
Many of you have asked us: Meet the associations of the M.I.E.
We invite you to come and meet the other registered associations
Wednesday, September 21, starting at 5:30 p.m.
Au Labo6 76bis rue de Rennes M° Saint Sulpice
On this occasion, you will be able to share your experiences and difficulties encountered and why not organize workshops or events together.
During this meeting we will also propose to you to make poles by topics like for example:
- living arts,
- professional integration...
If you find yourself in several categories, you are free to go back and forth on the proposed themes.
We are counting on your attendance and hope to see many of you! 😎😎😎
Please confirm your presence by email to Angélique COUTE : email@example.com
Have you heard of the Youth Autonomy Mission? It is an aid to support young people in their projects!
You live with your parents who receive one or more family benefits from the CAF of Paris and whose family income is less than 750€.
You have a project: socio-cultural, Bafa, schooling, professional integration...
One-time assistance of up to 1500€ under conditions
How do you apply?
You are accompanied by a professional, contact him/her to apply for the "youth autonomy mission" grant
You are not accompanied, contact the CAF in order to be directed towards a social worker via the following email address BP-AS-AFI@caf75caf.fr
Welcome to Paris!
You are going to undertake a study or research trip to Paris or the Ile-de-France region. This stay will give meaning to your projects, to your career, to your life. The Cité internationale universitaire de Paris is at your side before, during and after your stay to make this experience as successful as possible. This digital platform allows you to carry out your procedures online and provides you with many tools:
chat, webtv, reception by appointment...).
You will also find information about your life in Paris and can join a community of students ready to share their international mobility experience.
Meet our Welcome Desk Paris team and our partners CAF, CPAM, Pôle Emploi!
The Welcome Desk Paris is closed! Don't worry, access Paris Centre is here for you all year long!
Paris welcomes students and researchers from around the world
You want to or are about to start an international study program that will contribute to your projects. You are going to spend a few months, and sometimes several years, far from home. By coming to Paris and the Ile-de-France region, you will have significant experiences such as separation, independence, and encounters... Traveling transforms and helps you to gain perspective in order to develop a vocation or change your relationship with the world.
You have a privileged contact here: the Cité internationale universitaire de Paris (whether you are a resident of the Cité internationale or not). Our core business is welcoming international students and researchers. We are at your side to help you settle in, to manage your formalities, to learn French, to integrate student communities, and more generally, to help you blossom in your new life.
With the support of the City of Paris and the Île-de-France Region, we set up the "Welcome Desk Paris" at the beginning of each academic year. Then, our "acc&ss" offices continue to welcome you throughout the year for all questions related to your mobility. This portal is also available to you throughout the year. Before your arrival, throughout your stay, and even after your departure, our reception and support team is at your side to ensure that your stay goes smoothly.
You are not alone! To exchange with other French and international students and researchers, and to participate in projects and events: the Cité internationale campus is open to you! Every year, we welcome 12,000 international students and researchers of 150 nationalities. The park is open to the public from 7am to 10pm! Take advantage of many services and activities: libraries, sports (open to residents or by registering with the PUC) and spaces to learn languages, places to eat. But also a coworking space as well as more than 1000 free annual cultural and artistic events organized in the houses of the Cité internationale.
The Cité internationale universitaire de Paris welcomes you
An ambitious vision of hospitality
The Cité internationale has always been a pioneer in welcoming international students and researchers. For the past 18 years, it has been developing tailor-made reception services, dealing with all issues related to the mobility and integration of international students and researchers, whether or not they are residents on campus. With the support of the City of Paris, the Île-de-France Region and all of its partners, it has set itself the ambitious goal of reinventing the reception process in order to better meet the expectations of students and researchers and to develop a genuine "culture of reception" in accordance with the guidelines defined by the public authorities.
Customized welcome and support
The Cité internationale universitaire de Paris is the preferred contact for international students and researchers in Paris. Thanks to its "access" network, it accompanies them to facilitate their arrival, their installation and their integration:
- The Welcome Desk Paris: a one-stop shop and a digital portal for two months at the beginning of the semester, in September.
- Permanent offices to welcome and accompany students and researchers in international mobility throughout the year;
- The Centre de réception des étudiants et chercheurs internationaux (CRECI) of the Préfecture de Police de Paris, located on campus, which deals with all issues related to residence permits.
Welcome Desk Paris services
Contact or make an appointment with the actors of the Welcome Desk Paris (only during the period of the program, in September and October)
- The Crous de Paris : click here
- Residence permits : click here
- Housing allowance : click here
- Housing regulations : click here
- Health insurance : click here
- Employment - Pôle emploi : click here
Ask all your questions to the acc&ss service, the international mobility expert!
The acc&ss team of the Cité internationale universitaire de Paris and multilingual international students will provide you with information on various topics related to international mobility and will help you to carry out your dematerialized administrative procedures.
- Physical reception without appointment, at the Cité internationale universitaire de Paris at the Welcome Desk Paris, 17 bd Jourdan, 75014 Paris
- Appointment access in video
- Digital presence on the acc&ss portal
Reserved for young people between the ages of 15 and 25, this Pass allows you to take advantage of our partners' offers: go to the cinema, the swimming pool, see exhibitions, try your hand at various sports and leisure activities or even go on a discovery tour of Paris and its surroundings! ☀️
All these activities are offered to you free of charge or at small exclusive prices.
Redeem a coupon with Youth Pass partners for an invitation or discounted admission. 🎟
What is the Youth Pass?
Reserved for young people between the ages of 15 and 25, the Pass Jeunes is a free checkbook made up of coupons that give access to free or reduced rate offers throughout the summer. These offers, proposed by the City of Paris and its partners, are grouped into five main themes:
- What's New ⭐️
- Discoveries 👀
- Expos 🎨
- Cinemas 🎬
- Sports & Nature 🏊♂️
In all, more than thirty cultural, sports and leisure offers are available, not to mention the additional good deals you can receive by signing up for the Youth Pass newsletter when you make your reservation!
Who is the Youth Pass for?
To benefit from the Youth Pass, you must be born between January1, 1996 and December 31, 2007 and have a direct link with the City of Paris (home/work/study/civic involvement).
The Youth Pass is also open to young people living in Partner Cities.
How to obtain your Youth Pass?
Book your free Pass on www.passjeunes.paris.fr from June 20.
Check the " I would like to receive additional exclusive offers " box when making your reservation to get more great deals.
Pick up your Youth Pass at one of the collection points and take advantage of it until November 7!
What does the Youth Pass offer you?
The new 2022 offerings ⭐️
- Jeu de Paume: 1 free admission + 1 admission for an accompanying person at the reduced rate of 7.50€ instead of 12€) for the exhibitions: "Jean Painlevé. Les pieds dans l'eau" and "Marine Hugonnier. Le cinéma à l'estomac ".
- Les Etincelles du Palais de la découverte: 1 free admission + 1 accompanying person⸱trice offered for a scientific talk.
- Museum of the Liberation of Paris - General Leclerc Museum - Jean Moulin Museum: 1 free admission + 1 accompanying person⸱trice admission offered for the exhibition "Women photographers of war".
- Paul Eluard Museum of Art and History: 1 free admission + 1 free admission for a companion (instead of 5€)
- Espace 1789: 1 movie ticket for 5€ (instead of 7€)
Open your horizons with discovery offers! 👀
- Balloon, from Paris Generali: 1 flight at 7€ (instead of 15€) + 1 accompanying ticket⸱trice at 7€ (instead of 15€).
- Eiffel Tower: 1 ticket for access to the2nd floor at 2.50 € (instead of 5.40 €) by the stairs.
- Plaine Commune Tourist Office: 1 free seat + 1 accompanying⸱trice offered (instead of 10€) for a guided tour of your choice.
- Pantheon: 1 free entrance + 1 accompanying person⸱trice offered (instead of 11,50€)
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint-Denis: 1 free admission + 1 accompanying person⸱trice offered (instead of 9,50€).
- Parc Floral de Paris : 1 free entrance for the Parc Floral de Paris (instead of 1,50€)
- Bagatelle Park: 1 free entrance for the Bagatelle Park (instead of 1,50€)
- Air and Space Museum: 1 free entry Check-in + Boarding (instead of 8€)
With the Youth Pass, get your fill of exhibitions! 🎨
- Fondation Cartier : 1 free entrance + 1 accompanying person entrance for 7€50 (instead of 11€) for the exhibition " Mirdidingkingathi Juwarnda Sally Gabori ".
- The Fab.: 1 free admission (instead of 4€) + 1 free admission for the current exhibition of the agnès b contemporary art collection.
- Bourse de Commerce: 1 free admission for the exhibitions in progress from June 20 to November 7, 2022, including the exhibition "A Second of Eternity" from June 22.
- Center Pompidou: 1 free admission to the exhibition "Germany / 1920s / New Objectivity / August Sander
- Cité des sciences et de l'industrie : 1 free admission + 1 free accompanying person admission for temporary and permanent exhibitions + planetarium
- Henri Cartier-Bresson Foundation: 1 free admission to the exhibition: "Henri Cartier-Bresson - The Experience of Landscape
- Maison Européenne de la Photographie : 1 free entrance (instead of 6€) for the exhibitions " Boris Mikhaïlov - Elsa & Johanna - Antony Cairns
- Palais de Tokyo : 1 free entrance (instead of 9€) + 1 accompanying person entrance at 9€ (instead of 12€) for the exhibition season "Reclaiming the Earth
- The Archaeological Crypt of the Ile de la Cité: 1 free admission + 1 free admission for a companion for the exhibition "Notre-Dame de Paris. From Victor Hugo to Eugène Viollet-Le-Duc" exhibition
Get back to the fun of the big screen! 🎬
- Forum des images : 1 free entry* (instead of 5,50€) + 1 free entry for a companion (instead of 7€)
- The Cinémathèque française: 1 free seat (instead of 5,50€) + 1 free accompanying person seat (value 7€) for a screening of your choice, subject to availability
- Le Théatre-Cinéma du garde-chasse: 1 cinema ticket for 2€ (instead of 4€) + 1 accompanying person's ticket offered
- Cinemas of Est Ensemble : 1 free ticket (instead of 4€) for a screening in one of the cinemas of the list www.est-ensemble.fr/les-cinemas
Spend your money with the Youth Pass! 🏊♂️
- City of Paris swimming pools: 6 free entries. Consult the list of open pools and their opening hours on www.paris.fr/nager-a-paris
- Est Ensemble swimming pools: 2 free entries (instead of 1,50€ or 2€) in one of the listed swimming pools. Consult www.est-ensemble.fr/piscines for opening days and times.
- Choisy-le-Roi Paris Val de Marne Park / Skilift : Discovery rate of 15€ (instead of 30€)
- Choisy-le-Roi Paris Val de Marne Park / Accrobranche: 1 ticket at 15€ (instead of 25€) for the beneficiary and 1 accompanying person ticket at 15€ (instead of 25€)
- Parc de Choisy-le-Roi Paris Val de Marne / Tennis: 2 x 1 hour free for 2 people from Monday to Friday
- Parc du Tremblay / Padel (racket sport): 2 x 1 hour free for 2 people
- Cachan / Tennis : 1 free hour per week (equipment loan / rackets and balls on request)
- Parc du Tremblay / Golf :
- Offer 1 : discovery at 10€ in collective formula including 2h with 1 instructor = 1h on technical workshop + 1h on the course
- Offer 2 : Free practice for 5,50€ 2 practice units + rental (1 club) (deposit required for the loan of the equipment) Free practice course for 7€ for players already initiated only -1 practice unit + 6 holes pitch and putt course + rental (2 clubs)
Be My Nounou changes the game by promoting an innovative, fun and entertaining approach to babysitting
that delights everyone: parents, kids and nannies. #InFunWeTrust
Your role as an English-speaking babysitter:
We are looking for creative and proactive babysitters, with great sense of responsibility, ready to create
great memories with children and share their languages.
Usual daily responsibilities include: school pick-ups, ensure children safety, prepare meals and snacks, play
and organize creative activities together.
What we offer:
A flexible job fitting your availability
- A competitive salary from 12.40 € to 20 € brut per hour
- Company's health insurance available
- Activity books and tips to support your work with children
- Reactive HR team and personalized HR coordinator throughout the contract
Fluent in English, no need to speak FrenchExperience in childcare, formal or informalGood relationship with children
Creativity, curiosity, autonomy, patience, positive thinking, English
We are happy to receive your resume here: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also fill out the form online:
Many different offers part time or full time, starting asap!
Civic Service Fighting SGBV:
Come join the MIE team and help students with projects on student well-being, solidarity, sports and the fight against gender-based violence!
- 8 months mission (24h per week).
- Desired start date of the mission: September or October
Civic Service Start'In ESS :
Come join the MIE team and accompany the talents of tomorrow who are carrying out projects within the framework of the City of Paris' Start'in ESS program!
- 8 months mission (24h per week).
- Desired start date of the mission: October
Civic Service Associative Projects :
Come and join the MIE team and help students with their associative projects!
- 8 months mission (24h per week).
- Desired start date of the mission: October or November
The Servicecivique.gouv.fr website
Viens rejoindre l’équipe de la MIE et accompagne les talents de demain qui portent des projets dans le cadre du dispositif Start’in ESS de la Ville de Paris !
La MIE ?
La Maison des Initiatives Étudiantes est un lieu unique d’accueil pour les étudiant-e•s porteur-se-s d’idées. En tant que structure de la Mairie de Paris, la MIE met à disposition des locaux et des dispositifs d’accompagnement pour aider les étudiant e•s parisiennes dans toutes les étapes de leurs projets (professionnels, associatifs, vie étudiante…).
Le dispositif Start’in ESS ?
Dispositif d’accompagnement de projets pour l’ESS, Start’in ESS est spécialement conçu pour les étudiant.e.s qui veulent s’engager, entreprendre et innover dans le domaine de l’Économie Sociale et Solidaire.
Mis en place pour favoriser la création étudiante, il vise plusieurs objectifs : présenter aux étudiant e•s francilien.ne•s les programmes de sensibilisation à l’entrepreneuriat social; fédérer le réseau des acteurs trices francilien ne s de l’entrepreneuriat social autour de la sensibilisation des étudiant.e.s; rapprocher les étudiant e.s sensibilisé•es des acteurs-trices de l’accompagnement pour les aider au développement de leur projet.
Bien plus qu’un accompagnement, le dispositif Start’in ESS favorise également l’échange grâce à la rencontre avec d’autres jeunes entrepreneur-ses.
Ta mission ?
- Aller au contact des étudiant e•s qui portent des projets dans le secteur de l’Économie Sociale et Solidaire et faire le lien avec les équipes de Start’in ESS afin de préparer les différents temps du dispositif (appel à projets, accompagnement, festival).
- Aide à l’organisation de temps d’échanges collectifs sur les enjeux d’ESS.
- La MIE donne toute sa place aux initiatives libres, les missions sont variées, évolutives et ont une véritable utilité sociale. Tu auras l’occasion de développer des compétences dans de nombreux domaines (communication, prise de parole, travail en équipe…).
Le lieu ?
Paris / Maison des Initiatives Étudiantes dans le 3ème arrondissement / possibilité de bouger sur des lieux emblématiques de l’ESS à Paris.
Les dates ?
8 months mission (24h per week).
Desired start date of the mission: October
Comment candidater ?
Envoyer votre candidature à email@example.com